A team of specialists.
- Thirty specialists qualified to audit activities by sector:
– Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, starting materials
– Pharmaceutical dosage forms including sterile products
– Transportation companies of pharmaceutical products
– Service Providers of pharmaceutical companies
An average of 25 to 30 years of experience.
CERTIPHARM qualify their auditors every 3 years and assess their capability periodically.
A volume of activity that ensures the maintenance of their skills in auditing.
Each auditor signs the ethics code which ensures confidentiality in his work.
CERTIPHARM auditors are located in different areas of France and abroad to meet customer expectations in a quick manner.
Scientific and technical support provided to the auditors:
- Regular informations on new regulatory requirements, new Guidelines and other standards.
- Information about « Warning Letters » (FDA), products recalls, CEP radiation, and observations made during the inspection of Authorities (FDA, EMA, WHO…).
- Technical assistance and documentation in the context of audits to be conducted.
- A meeting at least once a year to review the audits carried out and discuss the problems.