Mutual audits, a number of benefits for both contractors and suppliers:
- Reduction of costs; the audit cost (and associated travel expenses) are shared between the different contractors,
- Reduction of actions in the audit trail : audit documents are sent directly by each participant to CERTIPHARM which manages each step of the audit until completion,
- Tripartite confidentiality: a confidentiality agreement is signed by each contractor by the main company being audited and by CERTIPHARM.
- Confidentiality CERTIPHARM : the anonymity of all contract givers involved in a single audit is respected by CERTIPHARM.
- CERTIPHARM communicates individually with the various contractors
Eg : through a pooling agreement with other contractors, using a code to represent :
- Molecule audited
- Site audited
- Contract giver
- Specific report for each contract giver :
- the audit done, each contract giver receives a personalised report containing in conclusion the auditor’s findings, classified into critical, major or minor and endorsed beforehand by CERTIPHARM.
- The report belongs exclusively to the contract giver.
- Transmittal of corrective actions :
- CERTIPHARM sends the audited site observations classified by auditor and request the corrective action plan within 30 days..
Standardized audit reports