Certipharm : Association French law 1901
- CERTIPHARM, non-profit organization, was born in 1990 following a seminar with the French inspectorate and re presentatives of the pharmaceutical industry to audit suppliers of pharmaceutical products components and services.
- CERTIPHARM standard is based on international requirements. Some specific standards make its easier use. Moreover, regulatory (or other) standards can be used at the customer’s request.
- CERTIPHARM, since 1997, has signed agreements to perform joint audits dealing with health products with different certification bodies to verify simultaneous compliance with ISO 9001-2008 and CERTIPHARM standards.
Certipharm : 2 activities / Global presence
Certification by CERTIPHARM, a reference for all those involved in quality of health products. Through its “certification” department, CERTIPHARM can deliver a certificate based on GMP, ethical values and quality assurance.
Through its « assessment » department, CERTIPHARM can help companies to evaluate their suppliers or evaluate themselves.
- CERTIPHARM have multiple references worldwide.
- With an experience of 328 sites evaluated and / or audited
- In nearly 40 countries.
Our mission – Our areas of expertise
- Health products
- Health products as defined by ANSM – National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products
See some articles :