A french Association : governed by the 1901 law
- CERTIPHARM, Non-profit organization, created in 1990 following the National Pharmaceutical Industry Quality Workshop initially to respond to a need for approval of suppliers, service providers and sub-contractors to the pharmaceutical industry and associated industries.
- The standards used by CERTIPHARM correspond to the current national and international requirements; specific standards are also used where applicable.
- At customer request, regulatory or non-regulatory standards can also be used.
- CERTIPHARM and others certification bodies have signed an agreement in 1997 to perform combined audits at suppliers for assessing simultaneously compliance with ISO and health product standards.
- Impartiality: CERTIPHARM is open to all
Certipharm : 2 activities / Intervention possible in the world
CERTIPHARM certification is a quality reference for all those working in health care products. With its « Certification » department, CERTIPHARM can deliver GMP certificate demonstrating ethical values and a satisfactory level of quality assurance.
With its « Audits » department, CERTIPHARM can help companies to assess their suppliers, their service providers or their own quality level.
- CERTIPHARM has references all around the world
- Experience gained through 650 audits and/or certification audits since 1990 in nearly 40 countries.
Our mission – Our areas of expertise
- Health products
- Health products as defined by ANSM – National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products
See some articles :